303E CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator
The Cat® 303E CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator delivers high performance, durability and versatility in a compact design to help you work in a variety of applications.
- Engine Model
- Cat C1.3
- Net Power
- Gross Power – ISO 14396
- Rated Net Power @ 2,400 rpm – ISO 9249/EEC 80/1269
- Gross Power
- Operating Weight with Canopy
- Operating Weight with Cab
- Weight includes counterweight, rubber tracks, bucket, operator, full fuel and auxiliary lines.
- Pump Flow at 2,400 rpm
- Operating Pressure – Equipment
- Operating Pressure – Travel
- Operating Pressure – Swing
- Auxiliary Circuit – Primary (186 bar/2,734 psi)
- Auxiliary Circuit – Secondary (174 bar/2,524 psi)
- Digging Force – Stick (standard)
- Digging Force – Bucket
- Load Sensing Hydraulics with Variable Displacement Piston Pump
- Machine Swing Speed
- Boom Swing – Left*
- *Automatic swing brake, spring applied, hydraulic release.
- Boom Swing – Right
- Dig Depth
- Lift Height
Service Refill Capacities
- Cooling System
- Engine Oil
- Hydraulic Tank
- Fuel Tank
- Hydraulic System
- Travel Speed – High
- Travel Speed – Low
- Max Traction Force – High Speed
- Max Traction Force – Low Speed
- Ground Pressure
- Gradeability (maximum)
Certification – Cab and Canopy
- Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS)
- ISO 12117-2
- Tip Over Protective Structure (TOPS)
- ISO 12117
- Top Guard
- ISO 10262 (Level I)
- Dig Depth
- Vertical Wall
- O/A Shipping Length
- Maximum Reach at Ground Level
- Boom Swing Right
- Maximum Reach
- Boom Swing Left
- Maximum Dig Height
- Track Belt/Shoe Width
- Maximum Dump Clearance
- O/A Track Width
- Boom In Reach
- Tail Swing
- Maximum Blade Height
- Maximum Blade Depth
- Boom Height in Shipping Position
- O/A Shipping Height
- Swing Bearing Height
- O/A Undercarriage Length
- Number of Carrier Rollers
- Number of Track Rollers
- Track Roller Type
- Double Flange
Solid Performance in a Small Package
Compact and efficient design provides superior power.
The 303E allows you to easily reposition within a confined space and increase your overall productivity. Proficient movement is enhanced as a result of the limited tailswing and swing boom design.
With an operating weight of 3200 kg (7,055 lb) and width of 1550 mm (60 in) the 303E is simple to load and position on a trailer with tie down points – getting you to the job site quicker.
Powered by the C1.3 engine, the 303E offers the performance and power required for your job with minimal fuel consumption.
Productivity and Durability
Designed for reliability.
The 303E is ready to work. Hammer and two way lines with quick disconnect fittings are standard on every machine.
The quick disconnects are located close to the tool to reduce hose length and decrease owning and operating costs associated with hose replacement.
Hose routings provide superior protection and cylinder guards decrease opportunity for machine damage.
Thumb Ready Stick
The machine is configured with brackets and relief valves for simple and cost effective mounting of a hydraulic thumb.
The durable blade and dozer float function provide the required design and capability to increase overall efficiency. Ground leveling and finishing applications are fast and easy with a single lever controlling all blade operation – up, down and float.
Superior Operating Experience
Safety and comfort all day.
Spacious and Ergonomic Working Environment
Your safety and comfort is incorporated into the design of every Cat machine.
The adjustable suspension seat, retractable seat belt and adjustable wrist rests allow you to customize the operating station to meet your needs. Ergonomically designed joystick control and travel levers reduce fatigue and improve productivity.
An easy to use pattern control selector and informative gauge panel ensure optimal operation.
Cat Interlock System aids in job site safety. When the hydraulic lockout lever is in the up position no operational function is possible – including travel.
Travel alarm as standard safety offering. An audible alarm alerts job site operators of machine travel (optional in Europe).
ROPS/TOPS/TOP GUARD certification ensures the machine is prepared to protect you.
*Cab unit includes sliding door and openable front window/removable lower window.
Simple Service and Maintenance Access
Low cost of ownership.
Easy Maintenance Access and Extended Service Intervals
Ease of access to daily maintenance check points ensures your machine is in prime condition to complete any task.
Engine and hydraulic hoods are simple to open and offer outstanding visibility and convenience to check points.
500 hour engine oil and filter change period reduces operating costs and machine downtime.
Easy access to the engine oil check and fill, vertically mounted engine oil filter, starter motor and alternator, as well as the radiator and oil cooler all result in simplified cleaning and reduced maintenance times.
Unmatched Support and Solutions
Equipment, service and attachments to meet your needs.
Customized Solutions for Any Application
A range of tools is available to take advantage of the machine’s versatility. All tools are matched to the machine to optimize performance and deliver excellent value through high productivity and long life.
Customer Support You Can Count On
Your Cat dealer is ready to assist you with your purchase decision and everything after.
Financing packages are flexible to meet your needs.
Superior parts availability keeps you working.
- 1-way and 2-way (combined function) auxiliary hydraulic lines
- Adjustable armrests
- Automatic swing park brake
- Automatic two speed travel
- Auxiliary line quick disconnects
- Boom cylinder guard
- Cab mounted work light
- Canopy with Top Guard ISO 10262 (Level 1), ROPS ISO 12117-2 and TOPS ISO 12117
- Coat hook
- Cup holder
- Control pattern changer
- Dozer blade with float function
- Foot travel pedals
- Gauges or indicators for fuel level engine coolant temperature, hour meter, engine oil pressure, air cleaner, alternator and glow plugs, service interval
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Lifting eye on bucket linkage (standard equipment for all regions except Europe)
- Lockable storage box
- Low maintenance linkage pin joints
- Maintenance free battery
- Rubber track
- Retractable seatbelt
- Standard stick
- Suspension seat, vinyl covered
- “Thumb ready” sticks
- Travel alarm (optional in Europe)
- Beacon socket for canopy machines
- Boom mounted light
- Cab, Top Guard ISO 10262 (Level 1), ROPS ISO 12117-2 and TOPS ISO 12117
- High back suspension seat, fabric covered
- Mechanical quick coupler
- Mirrors for cab and canopy
- Steel track