- Maximum Gross Power: Maximum Engine Speed
- Net Power
- Engine Model
- Cat C4.4 ACERT™
- Maximum Gross Power: SAE J1995
- Maximum Gross Power: ISO 14396
- Maximum Gross Power: ISO 14396 (DIN)
- Rated Net Power: Rated Engine Speed
- Rated Net Power: SAE J1349
- Rated Net Power: ISO 9249
- Rated Net Power: ISO 9249 (DIN)
- Maximum Gross Torque: SAE J1995
- Maximum Gross Torque: ISO 14396
- Maximum Net Torque: SAE J1349
- Maximum Net Torque: ISO 9249
- Engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Net power advertised is the power available at the flywheel plus front drive implement pump when the engine is equipped with fan, air cleaner, muffler and alternator.
- Maximum Gross Power
- Operating Weight
- Rated Bucket Capacity
Service Refill Capacities
- Cooling System
- Fuel Tank
- Hydraulic System (including tank)
- Engine Crankcase
- Axles: Front Center Differential
- Axles: Rear Center Differential
- Hydraulic Tank
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tank
- DEF used in Cat SCR systems must meet the requirements outlined in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 22241-1.
- Bucket Capacities
- 1.3 m3-1.9 m3 (1.7 yd3-2.5 yd3)
- Steering Articulation Angle (each direction)
- Maximum Flow – Steering Pump
- Maximum Working Pressure – Steering Pump
- Steering Cycle Times (full left to full right): At 2,350 RPM: 90 RPM steering wheel speed
- Number of Steering Wheel Turns – full left to full right or full right to full left
Loader Hydraulic System
- Maximum Flow – Implement Pump
- Maximum Flow – Implement Pump: 3rd Function, Maximum Flow
- Maximum Flow – Implement Pump: 4th Function, Maximum Flow
- Maximum Working Pressure – Implement Pump
- Relief Pressure – Tilt Cylinder
- Relief Pressure – Tilt Cylinder: 3rd Function Maximum Working Pressure
- Relief Pressure – Tilt Cylinder: 4th Function Maximum Working Pressure
- Hydraulic Cycle Times: Raise (ground level to maximum lift)
- Hydraulic Cycle Times: Dump (at maximum reach)
- Hydraulic Cycle Times: Rack Back
- Hydraulic Cycle Times: Float Down (maximum lift to ground level)
- Hydraulic Cycle Times: Total Cycle Time
- Forward and Reverse: Low Range, Speed Range 1*
- Forward and Reverse: Low Range, Speed Range 2*
- Forward and Reverse: High Range
- *Creeper Control allows speed control from a stand still up to 10 km/h (6.3 mph). The Creeper Control will only work in Range 1.
- Standard Size
- 15.5-25 12PR
- Other Choices Include:
- 15.5-R25; 17.5-25 12PR; 17.5-25 12PR L2; 17.5-R25 XHA * L3; 17.5-R25 * L2/L3 PC RM; 17.5-25 16PR L3, 3PC Rim; 17.5-25 GY L2/L3; 17.5-25 12PR L2, SNOW; Flexport™
- Other tire choices are available. Contact your Cat dealer for details.
- In certain applications, the loader’s productive capabilities may exceed the tire’s tonnes-km/h (ton-mph) capabilities.
- Caterpillar recommends that you consult a tire supplier to evaluate all conditions before selecting a tire model.
- ISO 3471:2008
- ISO 3449:2005 Level II
- Cab and Rollover Protective Structures (ROPS) are standard in North America and Europe.
- The declared dynamic operator sound pressure levels per ISO 6396:2008*, when properly installed and maintained, is 77 dB(A).
- The labelled sound power level for the CE marked configurations when measured according to the test procedure and conditions specified in 2000/14/EC is 103 dB(A).
- *The measurements were conducted with the cab doors and windows closed.
- Fixed; Locking differential (standard)
- Oscillating ±11 degrees; Locking differential (Standard)
Optimized Z-bar Loader Linkage
The Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader linkage combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility. With parallel lift and high tilt forces throughout the working range you can safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
The 910M features the Cat exclusive, Performance Series Buckets, as well as high visibility pallet forks. These tools enhance productivity and are available with either an Integrated Toolcarrier (IT) or ISO (wide) coupler style. Legacy coupler tools such as brooms, grapple buckets, multi-purpose buckets and other work tools remain compatible.
Hydraulic and Controls
State of the art electro-hydraulic system provides low effort, fine control with fast cycle times. All-in-one joystick helps keep eyes on the work. Operator can adjust machine responsiveness with the push of a button, which allows the operator to set up the machine exactly the way they want it based on the application.
Smooth shifting and powerful acceleration is matched with modulated hydrostatic braking in the inching/braking pedal, creating a rhythm for material moving. Creeper and electronic engine speed control makes broom and snow blower work easy. Operator tunes between smooth or aggressive shifting with the push of a button.
All around visibility is further enhanced with the availability of a rearview camera. The deluxe cab ensures operator comfort with a heated, air suspension seat and easy to use controls. Available features such as Implement and Hystat Aggressiveness, Ride Control, Lift and Tilt Kickouts, Engine Speed Control and Rimpull Control allow the operator to customize the machine via a soft touch keypad.
Extended service intervals and excellent service access make daily checks quick and easy allowing you to get to work sooner.
High full turn tipping loads, powerful breakout forces and increased engine power the M Series delivers a balanced solution for all customer applications.
Standard Fuel Savings
Features such as Eco Mode, On Demand Cooling Fan, and Auto Engine Idle Shutdown make the 910M both powerful and fuel efficient.