TL943C Telehandler with Stabilizers
The TL943C is a highly versatile machine, designed to deliver maximum performance with traditional Cat reliability, durability and productivity in the toughest working conditions.
- Rated Load Capacity
- Maximum Lift Height
- Load at Max Height - Stabilizers Down
- Load at Max Height - Stabilizers Up
- Maximum Forward Reach
- Load at Max Reach - Stabilizers Down
- Load at Max Reach - Stabilizers Up
- Top Travel Speed
- Engine Model
- Cat® 3.4B Tier 4 Interim
- Gross Power (Basic)
- Maximum Torque - Standard
- 332.0lb ft
- Operating Weight
- Length to Fork Face
- Ground Clearance
- Turning Radius Over Tires
- 13.00 x 24 12-PR
- Optional Construction
- 13.00 x 24 Foam Filled or Rock Lug or Solid
Service Refill Capacities
- Fuel Tank
- Hydraulic Tank
- Boom Up
- Boom Down
- Tele In
- Tele Out
- Drawbar Pull (Basic)
- Parking Brake
- Spring-applied hydraulic release on front axle
- Service Brakes - inboard wet disc brakes on front and rear axles; Parking Brakes- spring-applied hydraulic release on front axle
- Vinyl suspension seat, single electronic joystick, spacious interior, ergonomic cab
- Volt meter, hourmeter, engine oil pressure gauge, fuel gauge, water temperature gauge
The operator station provides comfort and protection with improved job site visibility and more convenient, easier to use controls.
Intuitive Control Layout
All day operator comfort and efficiency is ensured through our simple, logical control layout.
Cab entry and exit is both easier and more convenient due to the well placed handholds and step.
The machine provides full operator security with OROPS or EROPS protection.
The TL C Series cab has improved visibility due to the use of advanced virtual design techniques.
Ease of Operation
Ease of operation was extremely important in the design of the new TL943C telehandler. The boom lift functions are controlled by a single joystick.
The joystick allows three simultaneous boom functions and operates the auxiliary hydraulic function. It allows the option of a second auxiliary service for the use of work tools that require more than one hydraulic service.
Three simultaneous hydraulic functions are achieved using a full flow sharing hydraulic valve. A load sensing variable displacement pump allows full hydraulic power even at low revs.
The TL943C with outriggers delivers high performance to meet your specific job site needs.
The TL943C can effectively pick and place materials to a maximum height of 43 ft. (13.1 m).
Job site obstacles present challenges demanding a machine to place loads at greater distances - the TL943C delivers.
The TL943C offers improved maneuverability, allowing it to work productively in confined areas.
The TL943C offers three steering modes (two wheel, crab and circle steer) to allow an operator to more easily position the machine. Steering modes are selected by a single three-position rocker switch. Steering position sensors are fitted as standard to all steering modes to be changed while moving.
Cat componentry, including a Cat C3.4B Tier 4 Interim engine, gives you the quality power train that you expect.
The TL943C features a ZF, WG98-TSC power-shift transmission.
The TL943C telehandler is as versatile as your toughest job demands.
A manual IT quick coupler is standard on the TL C Series machines. For optimum versatility, an optional hydraulic quick coupler is available, allowing the operator to more easily change non-hydraulic work tools without leaving the cab.
A wide range of work tools are available to meet most job site applications. Caterpillar Telehandler Work Tools extend the versatility of the machine. Built for performance and durability, these work tools deliver high productivity, long life and excellent value.
- General Purpose Bucket (1.0 m3/1.3 yd3)
- Light Materials Bucket (2.0 m3/2.6 yd3, 2.5 m3/3.25 yd3, 3.0 m3/3.90 yd3)
- Material Handling Bucket (1.5 m3/1.95 yd3)
- Multi Purpose Bucket (1.0 m3/1.3 yd3)
- Grapple Bucket (0.85 m3/1.1 yd3)
- Fixed Carriage
- Rotate Carriage
- Sideshift Carriage
- Wide Carriage
- Wide Rotate Carriage
- Pallet Forks
- Block Forks
- Lift Hook
- Truss Boom
- Self-tipping Hopper
- Material Handling Arm
Contact your Cat dealer for additional work tool options.
A wide range of tire options enables the machine to be configured to achieve optimum job site performance, including foam-filled and rock lug tires.
Cost of Ownership
Specifically designed to lower your owning and operating costs.
Ease of Access
Cost of ownership starts with ease of service. All Cat Telehandler service points are accessible and major components are at ground level due to overall machine design.
Routine daily maintenance is now reduced to checking fluid levels and a walkaround inspection.
Engine oil, filter changes and routine lubrication are now only required every 500 hours.
With the reduction in the number of filters and extended service intervals, operating costs are the lowest in the industry.
Equipment Protection Plan
Designed to enhance your telehandler ownership experience with comprehensive coverage and peace of mind.
Serviceability and Customer Support
Caterpillar Dealer Services enables you to operate longer with lower costs, helped by significantly extended service intervals.
All Cat Telehandler service points, including the combined transmission/hydraulic oil filter, are accessible and major components are at ground level due to the overall machine design. A cab mounted service point allows access to the fuel fill, hydraulic oil fill, washer bottle, fuse box and cab air filter for routine checks.
Make detailed comparisons before you buy. Your Cat Dealer can give you precise answers to your questions.
Look at the value that the TL943C telehandler will offer you. Consider all the flexible financing options your Cat Dealer offers as well as day to day operating costs.
Improving operating techniques can boost your profits. Your Cat Dealer has literature and other tools to help increase your productivity.
Repair, rebuild or replace? Your Cat Dealer can help you evaluate the cost involved so you can make the right choice.
You will find high availability of parts at our Dealer parts counter. Cat Dealers utilize a worldwide computer network to find in-stock parts to minimize machine downtime. Additionally, Caterpillar offers a line of genuine remanufactured components which can help lower repair costs.
Your Cat Dealer can provide a financing package to meet your needs.
- Telescopic Boom
- Boom angle indicator
- Alternator, 60 amp, 12 volt
- Battery, 12 volt, 1000 CCA
- Alarm, backup
- Operator Station
- Canopy, ROPS/FOPS
- Joystick, single electronic
- Adjustable joystick wristrest
- Low step, grab bars for easy entry
- Seat - vinyl, suspension with Cat logo
- Steering wheel spinner knob
- Floor mat - heavy duty
- Left side rear view mirror
- Service door, cab air intake filter, fuel fill, hydraulic fill, level indicator, fuse panel and washer fill
- Instruments - volt meter, hourmeter, engine oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge. All gauges protected by clear acrylic cover.
- Park Brake with indicator light
- Steering Wheel with Cat logo
- Cat keys and locks
- Brakes - wet disc service
- Belt, seat - 3" wide
- Power Train
- Engine, Cat C3.4 Tier 4 Interim - 83kW (111.3 hp) gross horsepower
- Thermal starting aid
- Transmission, ZF, WG98-TSC Power-shift, 4-speed forward, 3-speed reverse
- Cat filters, hoses and couplings
- Steering - 4 wheel
- Drive - 4 wheel
- Chassis, frame level up to 10 degrees when operating in rough, uneven terrain
- Cat IT Coupler
- Coolant - Anti-freeze, 50/50 Mix
- Tires - 13.00 x 24 - 12 PR
- Other Equipment
- Integrated lift and tie down points
- Standard Cat color paint
- Auxillary hydraulics for auxillary attachments (one function)
- Telescopic Boom
- Hydraulic IT Coupler (includes Auxiliary Electrics)
- Work Light Group: 3 Cab mounted Lights -- 2 forward, 1 rearward; 1 reversing light; 2 Boom mounted Lights, 1 rotating beacon
- Engine heater block
- Heater - open cab
- Road Light Group -- Headlights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals
- Operator Station
- Air conditioning
- Single Joystick - with Rocker Switch
- EROPS - Cab Enclosure (Door, Safety Glass Windows, Front Windshield Wiper, Heater & Defroster Fan)
- Skylight Wiper
- Brick guard - Front and top.
- Tires - 13.00 x 24 Foam filled
- Tires - 13.00 x 24 Rock Lug
- Spare - 13.00 x 24 Tire and Wheel
- Spare Rock Lug - 13.00 x 24 Tire and Wheel
- Tires - 13:00 x 24 Solid
- Other Equipment
- Tow Hook - Pintle Type
- Instant Hook - 4000 lb capacity, boom head mounted winch
- Artic package - Package includes: 2400 AMP starter, 1000 watt hydraulic reservoir heater, 500 watt engine oil-pan heater, Dual maintenance free, 1375 CCA gel cell batteries, 160 watt battery heating blanket, 1000 watt engine block heater
- Work Tools
- Carriage - side shift, 48 in. (available from factory)
- Lifting Hook - fork mounted (available from factory)
- Truss Broom
- Carriage - standard tilt, 50 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - wide tilt, 72 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - standard rotate, 50 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - wide rotate, 72 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - swing, 72 in., 100 degrees, 9,000 lb. capacity, 5,000 lb. swung (available from factory)
- Pallet Forks - two 60 in, 2 in x 6 in, 9,000 lb. capacity per pair (available from factory)
- Pallet Forks - two 48 in, 2.36 in x 4 in, 9,000 lb. capacity per pair (available from factory)
- Cubing Forks - two 48 in, 2 in x 2 in, 3,800 lb. capacity per pair (available from factory)
- Bucket - General Purpose 1.3 Cu. Yd.
- Bucket - Material Handling 1.95 Cu. Yd.
- Bucket - Multi-Purpose, 1.3 Cu. Yd.
- Work Platform -- 8 ft x 4 ft with maximum capacity of 1,000 lbs. Includes enclosed fork pockets, side entry/exit gate, removable front rail and wire mesh floor