On occasion, you may find that you have purchased parts that you do not need. When this happens, Wheeler Machinery Co. will take the parts back and give you a credit to purchase the parts you need. The following conditions apply to parts returned for credit:
- Parts must be in new and sellable condition.
- Parts must be accompanied by an invoice or packing list.
- Stock parts with an extended price less than $10 will not be accepted for return.
- Non-returnable and replaced items, as defined by Caterpillar® (rusty or damaged parts, gaskets, opened gasket kits, seals, hoses, glass, tubes with protective socks removed, etc.) cannot be accepted.
- We regret that no refund can be made for items we do not stock where the line (extended) value does not exceed $60.
- Filters have a two-year shelf life and must be returned within 4 months of their expiration date to receive credit.
- To cover processing, a handling charge of 15 percent will be assessed on all returned items.
- The return of parts accumulated over a period of time or parts purchased more than 12 months prior to the return date will be negotiated.
It is Wheeler’s hope that this Parts Return statement will assist you with your parts needs. Your business is appreciated.