Ground Engaging Tools (GET)
Earthmoving equipment must perform under challenging job site conditions, which can take a toll on its components. Ground engaging tools (GET) protect buckets, blades, ripper shanks and other parts by shielding them from damage during your digging projects. Using these tools with your machines can maximize their performance, extend their life span and reduce your company’s maintenance and repair costs.
If you operate a construction business or any other Utah company that relies on machines like bulldozers, excavators, scrapers or backhoe loaders, Wheeler Machinery Co. is your one-stop headquarters for high-quality ground engaging tools for sale. You’ll benefit from our decades of heavy equipment expertise and sincere commitment to helping you reach your project objectives.
Buy Online Today! Use Promo Code GET10 when checking out.
Learn more about the Cat CapSure™ system.
Your Source for Cat® Ground Engaging Tools in Utah
Wheeler Machinery Co. is the exclusive Cat® equipment dealer for Utah and portions of Wyoming and Nevada. We’re the only place in the region where you can purchase brand-new Cat products, including an assortment of ground engagement tools for a wide range of machines. Choose from the following options and many others:
- Teeth adapters consisting of pins that support various degrees of tip penetration for your scrapers, excavators and loaders
- Curved and flat cutting edges that provide a balances system for moving materials for extended periods
- Edge protection to safeguard equipment buckets, enhance durability and maximize uptime
- Tips consisting of bucket teeth in multiple shapes and sizes that deliver exceptional strength, wear life and penetration
- Ripper protection that works in tandem with shank protectors to optimize your machine’s ripping system
- Sidebar protection to bolster your buckets’ structural integrity and reduce wear on the sides
- Wear plates, wear blocks, roll protectors and bolt protectors that help prevent damage to buckets and other machine components
Get Expert Product Selection Assistance
Making the right match between machine and ground engaging tools is crucial for ensuring the best performance and preventing damage. With our extensive knowledge of Cat GET, you can trust the team at any Wheeler Machinery Co. location in Utah to help you make an informed purchasing decision. You’ll feel comfortable with the tool’s compatibility with your equipment model and know that it will function to your expectations.
Cat Ground Engaging Tools Come With Warranty Protection
An advantage of purchasing any Cat product is the coverage you get from one of the best manufacturer’s warranties in the heavy equipment industry. Rest assured that if your GET breaks during normal operating conditions, we’ll replace it at no charge. You’ll have more peace of mind knowing that your tools will meet the challenges of your everyday operations and stand the test of time.
Explore All Your Ground Engaging Tool Options Today
Wheeler Machinery Co. operates multiple locations across Utah and beyond for your convenience. We invite you to stop by and see our entire selection of ground engaging tools for sale in person and meet our team. You can also call us at 801-974-0511 or contact us online to get additional product or pricing information and request a fast quote.