New Articulated Trucks in Utah
Articulated trucks are versatile pieces of machinery ideal for moving materials no matter the underfoot conditions. With a Cat® articulated truck from Wheeler Machinery Co., you can increase the power of your fleet and maximize your return on investment with a durable, reliable machine.
725 Articulated Truck
- Note (1)
- The declared dynamic operator sound pressure level is 69±2 dB(A) when "ISO 6396:2008" is used to measure the value for an enclosed cab. The measurement was conducted at 70% of the maximum cooling fans speed. The sound level may vary at different cooling f
- The reference to Tier 4 Final/Stage IV includes U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final), as well as Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards.
- Note (3)
- Net power when the fan is at maximum speed is 249 kW (334 hp) per the SAE reference conditions.
Cat® Articulated Dump Trucks for Sale
Wheeler Machinery Co. is Utah's trusted Cat dealer. Our team has 70 years of experience selling Cat construction equipment and helping our customers find the right articulated trucks for their fleet. We have more than 10 locations all across Utah and more than 90 service trucks to meet you wherever you are.
The Benefits of New Cat Articulated Trucks
With six wheels compared to the traditional four-wheeler truck, articulated trucks have the power to handle just about any off-road job. Their articulated joints and large tires with a low center of gravity make them ideal for demanding industries such as construction and mining. Articulated trucks have clear advantages over rigid trucks with the following features:
- Better off-road control: The added wheels on an articulated truck allow for increased traction compared to traditional dump trucks. They're ideal for maneuvering around rocky, uneven ground, and they give a smoother ride and greater operator comfort than standard dump trucks.
- Higher payloads: Articulated trucks have higher payload limits than traditional rigid trucks thanks to their larger size. Their great traction and payload capacity means they can move materials across rocky terrain without risking material loss or putting the driver in any danger. These factors also mean articulated trucks can increase productivity by moving more materials faster.
- Narrower turning area: Compared to traditional trucks, articulated trucks have increased maneuverability and can make narrower turns. This feature makes them ideal for working on smaller job sites and winding paths.
Financing Your Articulated Truck With Wheeler Machinery Co.
Wheeler Machinery Co. offers comprehensive, flexible financing options to help you get the equipment you need now at a price you can afford in the long term. Our Customer Financing Department partners with Cat Financial and other trusted finance companies to offer leases and loans for articulated dump trucks and other equipment.
Options such as same-day approvals and zero cash down payments are available. We also offer flexible financing schedules, such as seasonal pay schedules and winter skip payments, so you can find a time frame that works for your budget.
Cat Articulated Trucks for Sale From Wheeler Machinery Co.
Wheeler Machinery Co. has 70 years of experience serving customers in the Utah area with excellent equipment from Caterpillar. Our experienced technicians and customer service professionals are always here to point you toward the best equipment and deals for your business. With our flexible financing options, you can boost the power of your fleet no matter your budget.
Contact us online to learn more about our equipment and get a quote. You can also visit one of our convenient locations in Salt Lake City, South Jordan, West Jordan, Vernal or St. George to see your options in person.