YOU WORK HARD.
TAKE A [TAX] BREAK.
You may qualify for 100% bonus depreciation* on your next machine purchase, which can help:
- Accelerate your business
- Increase your cash flow
- Defer your tax liability
- Improve affordability
Businesses have significant reasons to acquire and install capital equipment before the end of 2018, so plan now to maximize these important benefits.
Section 179 deduction
- Companies can expense up to a $1,000,000 deduction on new or used equipment
- The maximum equipment investment amount eligible for the full $1,000,000 deduction is $2.5 million before a dollar-for-dollar phase-out begins
- Additional deductions may be available if you qualify for bonus depreciation
- Take an additional write-off of 100% of the undepreciated balance of capital expenditures and depreciable property (new & used equipment)
- Equipment must be depreciable under the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS) with a recovery period of 20 years or less
*Contact your tax adviser to discuss your options as it relates to Section 179 expenses and bonus depreciation. For more information, please visit irs.gov.