Parts RETURNS Policy
On occasion, you may find that you have purchased parts that you do not need. When this happens, Wheeler Machinery Co. will take the parts back and give you a credit to purchase the parts you need based on the return policy found below. This policy is effective as of September 1st, 2014 and supersedes any return policies previously used.
- Parts must be in new and sellable condition as determined by Wheeler Machinery Co.
- Parts must be accompanied by an invoice or packing list.
The following items will not be accepted for return:
- Stock parts with an extended value less than $25.00
- Non-stocked parts with an extended value less than $60.00
- Parts removed from sealed packaging, such as anti-friction bearings, fuel injection pumps/valves, gaskets, and seals.
- Items not in new and sellable condition, not in original packaging, or made as ordered (MAO).
- Any electrical components or glass products. (ex.: ECM’s).
- Cut hose and made as ordered hose assemblies.
- Items replaced or discontinued.
- Any literature and software.
- Items removed from a machine or engine.
- Items incomplete, rusty, damaged, weathered, etc.
- Unidentifiable items.
- Filters have a 2-year shelf life and must be returned within 4 months of their expiration date to receive credit.
Handling Fee Schedule:
If Wheeler Machinery stocks the item to be returned and the part is determined to be acceptable based on the above criteria, then the credit amount will be determined based on the following schedule:
- Parts returned within 30 days from date of purchase – No handling charge.
- Parts returned between 31-180 days – 25% handling charge.
- Parts returned after 180 days will not be accepted.
If Wheeler Machinery does not stock the part to be returned and the part is determined to be acceptable based on the above criteria, then the credit amount will be determined based on the following schedule:
- Parts returned between within 30 days – 25% handling charge.
- Parts returned between 31-90 days – 35% handling charge.
- Parts will not be accepted after 90 days.
It is Wheeler’s hope that this Parts Return statement will assist you with your parts needs. Your business is appreciated