Today’s heavy equipment relies on hydraulics to execute a wide range of functions. Keeping these complex systems in peak operating condition is crucial for ensuring machines stay productive and perform at a high level.
If you need prompt, trustworthy hydraulic repair service in Utah or portions of Nevada and Wyoming, the experts at Wheeler Machinery Co. are ready to help. For more than 70 years, we’ve been helping construction contractors, mining operations, oil and gas exploration companies and other businesses meet their heavy equipment needs.
Hydraulic Cylinder Repairs and Much More
Hydraulic systems contain a variety of parts and components that must work in unison to ensure maximum equipment performance. We can handle all types of hydraulic repair tasks on Cat® and non-Cat machines and provide numerous related services:
- Cylinder, motor and pump repairs: Hydraulic pumps and motors break down occasionally, and cylinders may develop oil leaks that eventually cause mechanical failures. We can correct these and other repair issues quickly and efficiently. We can also perform cylinder honing and deglazing at no extra charge.
- Diagnostics: At our fully equipped hydraulic shops, we have advanced diagnostic tools that allow us to detect and troubleshoot minor system issues and get to the source of more significant problems.
- Testing: We also have equipment to conduct various tests to ensure all hydraulic system parts and components are functioning correctly. Our services include bench testing to verify that cylinders meet specifications.
- Part replacement: We’ll inspect your systems and replace worn, broken or outdated parts and components. For Cat equipment, you can choose from brand-new, used or expertly reconditioned products.
- Contamination repair: Fluid contamination can cause extensive damage to hydraulic motors, valves and other essential system components. We can perform these repairs and take preventative steps to stop future contamination via regularly scheduled maintenance.
Why Partner With Us for Hydraulic Repairs?
When you choose Wheeler Machinery Co. for hydraulic repair service, our well-trained, experienced heavy equipment techs will implement state-of-the-art technology to ensure optimum results. Our goal is to return your machines as quickly as possible to minimize unproductive downtime. And with our one-year warranty on all repairs, you get extra protection and peace of mind.
Other benefits of working with us include:
- Free pickup and delivery throughout Utah to save time and labor.
- 24-hour turnaround time for most pump and cylinder repair jobs when you provide one-day notice.
- Accurate estimates that include a report on the systems’ condition to help you make a more informed decision.
- Access to salvage and exchange pumps if needed.
- Testing available for most pump makes and models.
Contact a Hydraulic Shop Near You
Discover how the premium hydraulic repair service from Wheeler Machinery Co. can maximize your heavy equipment’s performance and maximize its life span. Stop by one of our convenient locations or contact us for more information today.
If you have any questions, these individuals will be happy to help: