Glass Repair, Sandblasting and Paint
Heavy equipment like bulldozers, excavators, motor graders and skid steer loaders faces a constant barrage of dust, dirt, debris and exposure to the elements. Over time, these can take a toll on a machine’s appearance. Fortunately, a new paint job can make a battered machine look like new, preserve its finish and prolong its life span.
Do you need prompt, reliable construction equipment painting in Utah or parts of Nevada or Wyoming? Turn to the professionals at Wheeler Machinery Co. For decades, we’ve been providing a range of high-quality maintenance and repair services that help companies like yours keep their machines in peak condition. Our goal is to become a trusted partner that will contribute to your business’s success.
About Our Painting Services in Utah
Our fully equipped paint shops utilize high-quality, environmentally friendly products and techniques to deliver the best results for your projects. Our process entails the following steps:
- Cleaning: We start by performing a thorough cleaning to remove dirt and debris from the surface and prepare the machine for the remainder of the process.
- Degreasing: Heavy equipment accumulates grease and oil from machine parts and components and routine preventative maintenance. Removing this caked-on grease significantly improves paint adhesion.
- Sandblasting: Our Utah shops offer sandblasting services for surface preparation. This process involves the pressurized application of abrasive media to remove rust and create a smoother surface for painting.
- Paint application: We’ll move the machine to our environmentally controlled paint booth and apply smooth, even coats of paint under low pressure.
- Curing: Our climate-controlled curing process “bakes” the paint onto the surface to ensure a durable finish that stands the test of time.
- Finishing Touches: We’ll complete your painting project by applying coatings to protect the finish. We’ll also add decals and other details.
We Paint All Types of Equipment
While you may know us as a construction equipment dealer, we work on other types of machines at Wheeler Machinery Co. We paint tanks, containers, industrial machinery, on-highway trucks, trailers and more. Although we’re the region’s Cat® equipment dealer, we have the expertise and resources to work on products from virtually any leading manufacturer.
We Also Do Heavy Equipment Glass Repair Work
Besides painting and sandblasting construction equipment, Wheeler Machinery Co. can also handle all types of glass repairs for Utah customers. We can fix or replace broken, cracked or chipped windshields and windows to ensure you and your crews have the visibility needed to operate the equipment productively and safely.
Why Choose Wheeler Machinery Co. for Your Painting Needs?
Wheeler Machinery Co. has provided reliable, affordable heavy equipment solutions to Utah companies like yours for decades. Although we’re headquartered in Salt Lake City, we have multiple locations across the region to provide the excellent service you demand and deserve.
Learn More About Sandblasting, Glass Repair and Painting Services in Utah
Visit the nearest Wheeler Machinery Co. location to learn more about our painting services. Contact Bob Naegelin by phone at 801-978-1389 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit our online contact form to request additional information.