Used Aerial Lifts for Sale in Utah
Do your jobs require working at heights? You need equipment that provides convenient access to elevated locations and offers advanced safety features to protect your workers from falls and other hazards.
If you're looking for safe, reliable used aerial lifts in Utah, look no further than the nearest Wheeler Machinery Co. location. Our Salt Lake City-based company has served the region's equipment needs for more than 60 years. When you buy a used product from us, you'll get exceptional value for your hard-earned money.
Various Types of Used Aerial Lifts for Sale
Aerial lifts comprise two product categories, and each serves specific purposes:
- Scissor lifts: These lifts feature a hydraulically powered crisscross frame attached to a platform. This configuration provides additional stability to accommodate workers, tools and materials at lower heights. A scissor lift offers a safer, more productive alternative when performing any task typically requiring a scaffold, tower or ladder.
- Boom lifts: Also called cherry pickers or man lifts, these machines have a basket attached to an extendable arm (boom). A telescopic boom moves the bucket straight up and down, while an articulating boom has a bendable arm to maneuver the bucket around obstacles. Both versions offer a higher elevating capacity than a scissor lift.
Our expansive inventory typically includes multiple types and models of used boom and scissor lifts for sale from leading manufacturers. What's more, our vast equipment network enables us to continually add high-quality products to our fleet. Wheeler Machinery Co. has what you need, or we'll find it for you quickly!
What Are the Advantages of Purchasing Used Aerial Lifts?
If yours is like many Utah businesses these days, you're trying to stretch a limited equipment budget. Buying a used aerial lift can save your company thousands of dollars, you'll have more capital available for other areas of your operations. You'll also avoid the depreciation cost that accompanies a new machine purchase.
When you buy a late-model used product, you'll still have access to many of the advanced technologies and safety features you'll find on brand-new machines. You won't need to sacrifice performance, productivity or protection.
Why Partner With Wheeler Machinery Co.?
When you buy used aerial lifts from us, you get:
- An unrivaled selection of high-quality products at competitive prices.
- Thoroughly inspected, impeccably maintained equipment you can trust.
- Expert product selection assistance to ensure you find the best aerial lift for your needs and budget.
- Prompt, dependable maintenance and repair service for as long as you own the machine.
- Component and powertrain rebuilds to extend the equipment's lifespan and reduce your long-term ownership costs.
Most of all, you'll work with a reputable partner that can help your business succeed by maximizing your heavy equipment's performance.
Browse Our Current Inventory of Used Scissor and Boom Lifts for Sale in Utah
Check out the product descriptions above to learn more about our current used aerial lift fleet. Contact us online or call us at 801-974-0511 you have questions or need additional model or pricing information.