New Cat® Dozers
Wheeler Machinery proudly carries a broad lineup of bulldozers, and we sell Cat equipment throughout the state of Utah. We've positioned ourselves in multiple high-profile local locations, including Salt Lake City, Ogden, Lindon and Hurricane.
- Operating Weight
- 42263 lb
- DEF Tank
- 4.2 gal (US)
- Air Conditioning
- The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.36 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 1.946 metric tonnes.
From large to small, from mining to finishing work, you are sure to find a Cat® Dozer to match your needs. There might not be a more iconic piece of heavy machinery than the bulldozer, and that's for a good reason.
As a machine that accomplishes the most demanding jobs with ease, the blend of toughness, performance and versatility makes Cat dozers one of the best investments for any company that deals heavily in construction and other related industries.
Complete Your Task With Cat Dozers
Bulldozers plow through the tasks that no other piece of heavy machinery can appropriately handle. Applications that frequently see the use of dozers include:
- Earthmoving: Backhoes have strong capabilities, but their methodical range of movement makes transferring massive amounts of earth and soil fairly time-consuming. Bulldozers can move just as much material as backhoes, but they'll do it with significantly more quickness and efficiency.
- Roadbuilding: It's rare to see a road construction project that doesn't feature a bulldozer on-site. Dozers serve the vital role of clearing away topsoil, which can cause dangerous instability underneath roadways. They also smooth out the fill used to create the road.
- Demolition: When destroying old structures, you'll need to expect a substantial amount of debris to litter the sites afterward. Bulldozers are one of the first solutions for clearing away waste, and they can even knock down structures themselves if they have sturdy enough construction.
- Snow removal: Utah has plenty of locations that see a fair amount of snow — we're looking at you, Provo! Bulldozers will clear away snow of all kinds without much trouble, which saves added time spent with typical plows and shovels.
We Offer the Best Bulldozers for Sale in Utah
Cat played a significant role in the development of dozers decades ago. They've continued their innovations since that time, as their dozers combine high-quality construction, intelligent features and diverse configurations to appeal to a large client base.
Today’s technology-equipped Cat Dozers give you more information and insight into your equipment and operations than ever before. And with the addition of various Cat Connect technologies, you can boost productivity, improve accuracy and reduce rework.
Wheeler Machinery offers several configurations and special custom packages to meet your specific needs. Need pushing power for heavy dozing? Fine control for finish grading? Cat Dozers excel at multiple tasks — from dozing, ripping, scraper work and land clearing to rough-finish grading. Multiple undercarriage, blade and rear implement options add versatility.
Choose From Various Cat Dozers
We offer several track-type bulldozers as well as heavy construction models. In addition to the standard models that appeal to common applications, you'll also find specialty models that produce substantial efficiency in their respective fields.
Create massive amounts of mulch with the Cat D3K2 Mulcher, or move garbage into place at the landfill with the D6T Waste Handling Dozer, which utilizes specialized guarding and durability features to hold up to unique demands.
We're confident that we can find the right fit for you.
Contact Us to Discuss New Cat Dozers
You'll be hard-pressed to find a better combination of expertise, inventory and customer service anywhere else in Utah. From Vernal to Salina, Wheeler Machinery will help whenever possible to get you hooked up with the most appropriate Cat dozer. We invite you to visit our website, where you can request a free quote on machinery. Fill out our contact form today or give us a call to get in touch.