Wheeler Machinery Crushing Systems
Wheeler Machinery Co. understands that tough applications require even tougher equipment. You need products to maximize your productivity with no unscheduled downtime; Wheeler provides the equipment you need to meet the varied demands of the quarry and aggregate industry.
Get the most powerful, durable and reliable equipment in the industry from a local partner committed to helping you succeed. Wheeler not only provides you with the equipment you need, but we have the product support and solutions to keep you moving forward.
Crushing and Screening Tools for the Quarry and Aggregate Industry
Wheeler Machinery Co. offers a wide variety of aggregate and quarry equipment for numerous quarry and aggregate applications. We feature top-quality products from some of the most respected manufacturers in the industry including Metso, Masaba, Meister, Anaconda and others. Our inventory includes:
- Bins, Hoppers and Feeders: Our hoppers and feeders facilitate the transport of materials from loaders to conveyors, while our bins can provide an efficient storage solution. Choose the skid belt feeder, grizzly feeder, truck unloader or related product that meets your needs and fits your budget.
- Field Conveyors: Our selection of field conveyors provide the fast, easy installation required for immediate use in the most challenging work environments. Field conveyors are available in several sizes to suit any quarry and aggregate industry application.
- Hydraulic Conveyors: Hydraulic Conveyors are an excellent solution for field applications where an electrical power source is unavailable. These advanced systems also minimize preventive maintenance time and hassles.
- Radial Stacking Conveyors: We feature radial stacking conveyors from Masaba that offer the benefit of rotation. This makes it easier when there’s a need to build stockpiles of materials for future use. Choose from electric-drive, hydraulic and diesel/hydraulic options.
- Track Mounted Crushers: Our quarry and aggregate industry product assortment includes mobile track mounted jaw crusher and impact crushing plants that offer an environmentally friendly solution for recycled material crushing applications at smaller job sites.
- Track Mounted Screens: Track mounted screens offers a mobile on-site screening option for sorting and separating stone and other materials. We feature track mounted screens and scalpers from Metso and Anaconda, ensuring superior quality and reliability at the job site.
- Trailer Mounted Crushers: If portability is essential for your company, towable track-mounted crushers from Wheeler Machinery Co. can go with you from one project to the next — they meet the road requirements in most areas.
- Trailer Mounted Screens: Another portable aggregate and quarry equipment option, these screens are always ready to roll to your job site, allowing you to keep your projects on schedule.
We Also Provide Comprehensive Service for All Our Quarry and Aggregate Industry Equipment Offerings
No matter what type of aggregate or quarry equipment you purchase from us, you can always expect the best service after the sale from Wheeler Machinery Co. Our team of experienced technicians and support personnel will do whatever it takes to keep your machines on the job — including performing on-site emergency repairs when needed. You can also count on us for a full selection of parts, along with the convenience of online parts ordering. Our sincere commitment to customer service is what has sustained our company for more than 65 years.
Take a Closer Look at Our Quarry and Aggregate Industry Products
Wheeler Machinery Co. has several convenient locations across Utah and one in Ely, NV, to serve you. Please stop by for a closer look and to meet our team. You can also give us a call at 801-974-0511 or contact us online for additional information and a no-obligation quote.
Retail Finance Rates for Metso Equipment
|Term – Months||24||36||48||60||72|
- Quick turnaround on credit submission
- Simple short form lean and lease documents
- Finance new or used equipment
- 100% financing available OAC