Your heavy equipment is the backbone of your construction business. Regular service is crucial for keeping your excavators, bulldozers, skid steer loaders and other machines on the job and performing at a high level.
If you operate a business in Utah or parts of Wyoming or Nevada, trust the seasoned heavy equipment professionals at Wheeler Machinery Co. to keep your machines in peak working condition and maximize their life spans. Our construction equipment maintenance services will remove the burden from your shoulders and give you peace of mind.
What Does Heavy Equipment Maintenance Include?
A comprehensive preventative maintenance program covers the following areas:
- Visual inspection: A Wheel Machinery Co. service technician will start by walking around the machine and viewing the exterior and interior to detect leaks, body damage or other potential signs of trouble.
- Fluid changes: We’ll check the oil, coolant and fuel to ensure their health. We’ll also change these fluids at scheduled intervals based on the manufacturer’s recommendations and your usage patterns.
- Tires and tracks: Our techs will inspect the tires and tracks for signs of wear or damage that indicate a need for a replacement.
- Electrical systems: We’ll check for loose or damaged wires, burnt-out bulbs, blown fuses or other issues that can lead to electrical system failure. We’ll also inspect the battery to ensure it’s in good working condition and still has plenty of life.
- Safety check: Ensuring your equipment is safe is a top priority. We’ll inspect and test all safety-related items like horns, seat belts, lights and brakes and make sure they’re functioning correctly.
Our Preventative Maintenance Resources
When you partner with Wheeler Machinery Co. for heavy equipment preventative maintenance, you get access to an assortment of resources to ensure your machines are at their best, whether you own a few models or operate an expansive fleet:
Customize Your Maintenance With Our Customer Value Agreements
We give you the flexibility to tailor your preventative maintenance program to meet your business’s needs and budget. We offer a choice of Customer Value Agreement (CVA) options:
- Basic: If you prefer to handle maintenance in-house, this economical plan gives you access to Cat® replacement parts and fluid health monitoring services at affordable prices.
- Plus: Consider this package if you prefer a combination of do-it-yourself and professional services. We’ll supply all the Cat products you need to handle minor maintenance and repair jobs. We’ll also perform any major work your machines require.
- Premium: This comprehensive plan is perfect if you want us to take care of all your equipment service needs. It offers a convenient, hassle-free solution for companies that don’t have the time or resources to handle equipment maintenance in-house.
Learn More About Our Preventative Maintenance Services
Make sure your heavy equipment continues to meet your performance requirements and has a long, productive life. Contact us online today to learn more about our maintenance services. You can also call us at 801-974-0511.